Skills Development and Lifelong Learning Resource Guide for Workers’ Organizations
This resource guide on skills development for workers’ organizations aims to provide a contribution to these discussions. It will examine the following questions:
* Why should workers’ organizations engage in the area of skills development and lifelong learning?
* What issues affect their engagement?
* How do they currently engage in skills development and lifelong learning systems and processes?
* What should their priority areas be?
* What elements of skills development and lifelong learning require the engagement of workers’ organizations?